With the Holiday doll buying season in full swing, we’re starting to get more of ‘what do you recommend?’ calls* at The Pattycake Doll Company. One of our favorite dolls to recommend is ‘The Grinch.’ Here’s why:
- He’s popular… almost every kid over three knows who this guy is, and what he did bad. And kids love ‘bad boys,’ especially when they manage to redeem themselves.
- They also love ‘grown-ups,’ who act like kids. They ‘get’ that kind of humor and appreciate it.
- Gender neutral. The Grinch can be given to both boys and girls.
- Holiday themed… not only do kids love him, but he can be used as seasonal decor in your home or office. (We would suggest that you be careful if you are giving it as a gag gift at the office though; in some circles being called a Grinch is not exactly a positive.)
- The doll itself is well made. Colorful, soft plush, 14 inches and cuddly.
- We also offer Cindy Lou Who doll and Max the Dog doll. Cindy actually outsells The Grinch doll, but she is not what we would consider gender-neutral, which is why we generally lead with The Grinch character doll
*We can be reached from 9 AM to 9 PM Seven days a week at (646) 481-DOLL. We spend more time in the warehouse than in the office at this time of the year, so you may have to leave a message.
FTC Disclaimer: We are obligated to disclose the relationship to the supplier or manufacturer for any products we endorse or review. In the case of The Grinch doll, we received no compensation from Manhattan Toy for this review. Our relationship is simply “vendor – reseller.”